1/23/2011

Hammer came down

23 02 2011


Ok, short update. My body hurts. Specifically my upper arms and lower back. Warm and cold flashes all day running up and down my spine and pulsing round my solar plexus and kidneys. Overall shakiness and vibration. Not feeling stable at all. Beginning to worry about being able to get my matrix work done tomorrow. Also a bit confused about the assignments I downloaded yesterday and how to get all this down and having to do a lot of business stuff as well the coming days. Breath Mike. Yes. So Going downstairs now. My daughter is waiting for me. Tonight I’ll take her back to germany around 19.00 hrs. We slept out this morning. She needed it and I did as well. We had a very nice day together. Going to watch the videos tonight and make a start with my first assignment.

No comments: