6/30/2011

Me the 'Mercanery'...

Workers and warriors
The Equal Money System needs two facets. Workers and warriors. Warriors to do battle for change in this world and workers too fund the warriors. Now I have to decide where I fit in? I had a strong reaction to this video that I want to look at and share.

Fear
Already while watching this video the word warrior came up as a ‘logical’ choice for me. The question being. Where do I fit in? This immediately triggered a feeling of inferiority as fear I felt in my stomach. So I asked myself where my preference for the word ‘warrior’ came from? The answer came fast because as a money maker in this world I’m not amongst the Trump’s and Branson’s.

Mercenary
So I reflected back on the ‘warrior’ and immediately the word ‘mercenary’ came up. - ? - So within the word ‘warrior’ there was probably judgement towards myself. A warrior fights for a cause. A mercenary is in it solely for his own benefit at the cost of everything else. Am I in this solely for myself or because I’m willing to give my life for an Equal Money System? When the call is made, do I come from the trenches and charge the enemy shouting: “today we die”!

mercenary |ˈmərsəˌnerē|
adjective derogatory
(of a person or their behavior) primarily concerned with making money at the expense of ethics : she's nothing but a mercenary little gold digger. Making money at the expense of ethics?

Ethics do not exist in this world because it’s all about money so ‘ethics’ has to be replaced by ‘what’s best for all’.

Gold digger
I find the term ‘gold digger’ interesting as well. As long as the current money system is in place we are all gold diggers at the expense of others. Within the current system there is no way around this. We will remain mercenary’s fighting our private wars up to the point where people are fighting wars merely for survival. The end is predictable and like all wars, not a ‘pretty picture’. A battlefield shows us the actual state of this world without the censorship on behalf of money.

Breaking this chain is my struggle at the moment because I have too make money. I have to find gold. I finished a project and new work has to come otherwise I’m in trouble. So I the mercenary must either find a steady job or start visiting the warlords of trade in order to rent myself out again. In both cases I’m a mercenary fighting a private war for survival = money. It’s inevitable. In order to be able to move myself I have to make money. Me behind this computer inside this house in this village in holland has to make money to sustain the content of this sentence.

Solution
Humanity needs answers and practical solutions because there is no more room to expand. We are facing the biggest task ever in human history. How to save humanity? How do we turn ourselves from individual gold diggers into ‘equal’ participants within an Equal Money System? Without any reasonable doubt, the only system that’s best for all.

The war to end all wars
If we look at this task from our personal perspectives as dueling-‘individuus‘ (individuals / the divided), it seems impossible. At the same time we realize that we are all participating in a scheme called ‘world economics’. We are all individually responsible for reaching this point of no return. We don’t fight for a cause anymore we are fighting for money and within that realization I cannot trust myself or anybody in the world around me that thinks science, politics, religion or spirituality will figure it out.

We will have to figure it out for ourselves and the moment you start using common sense you realise that the only way is the Equal Money way. It has to come bottom up from you and me forming groups that will stand as living examples of support giving to others what we would like to receive. Can I do this?

Warrior
For now my weapon is ‘my pen’, my strategy self honesty. I will be a warrior for the Equal Money System. The Desteni I Process will be my tool to bring forth the change within me. For now I live two lives until I stand.

The Equal Money system will be a first step in the political agenda of the Equal Life Party worldwide once we start participating in democratic elections. Join the Desteni Forum for discussions.

No comments: